Electronic LEDs Dice DIY Kit, FREE SHIPPING
This electronic kit uses seven light emitting diodes(LEDs) to display the equivalent value of a dice. The LEDs will randomly light up after the S1 button is pressed.
The electronic parts come in loose form and will have to be soldered to the printed circuit board that comes with this kit. Basic soldering and electronic knowledge are necessary to assemble this kit.
Parts & Specs
- Supply Voltage: 4.5V - 5.0V DC
- PCB dimension: 75mm X 35mm (2.95in X 1.38in)
- PCB material: FR-4
- Item: Electronic Dice LEDs DIY Kit
- Package Size: 10cm X 10cm X 10cm (3.94in X 3.94in X 3.94in)
- Package Weight: 0.016kg (0.04lb)
Shipping and Delivery
We will provide FREE SHIPPING using our standard delivery method.
Import duties, taxes and other customs related charges are not included in the product price. Buyers are responsible to bear the charges incurred if there is any.