This is a voice module based on ISD1820 integrated circuit. It is able to drive an 8 ohm, 0.5W speaker directly. The microphone and speaker are included with the printed circuit board module.
Power Supply: 3 - 5V DC
PCB Dimension: 37mm X 41mm (1.45in X 1.61in)
1. VCC– 3.3V DC Power Supply
2. GND– Power Ground
3. FT – Feed Through: By connecting the mini jumper, this mode enable the Microphone to drive the speaker directly.
4. PLAY-L – Playback, Level‐activated, when this input pin level transits for LOW to HIGH, a playback cycle is initiated.
5. PLAY-E – Playback, Edge‐activated: When a HIGH‐going transition is detected on continues until an End‐of‐Message (EOM) marker is encountered or the end of the memory space is reached.
6. REC – The REC input is an active HIGH record signal. The module starts recording whenever REC is HIGH. This pin must remain HIGH for the duration of the recording. REC takes precedence over either playback (PLAY-L or PLAY-E) signal.
7. SP1 – The SP+ and SP‐ pins provide direct drive for loudspeakers with impedances as low as 8Ω.
8. MIC – Microphone Input, the microphone input transfers its signals to the on‐chip pre-amplifier.
9. P‐E – By connecting the mini jumper, Play the records endlessly.
- ISD1820 Voice Module
- Package Size: 5cm X 5cm X 1cm (1.97in X 1.97in X 0.39in)
- Package Weight: 0.03kg (0.07lb)