Strobe Light DIY Kit Using NE555 Timer, FREE SHIPPING
This strobe light electronic kit uses a NE555 timer to generate the signals to provide flashing light emitting diodes on three different printed circuit boards. The blinking frequency can be adjusted by adjusting the potentiometer.
The electronic parts come in loose form and will have to be soldered to the printed circuit board that comes with this kit. Basic soldering and electronic knowledge are necessary to assemble this kit.
Parts & Specs
- Operating Voltage: 12V DC
- Control Panel PCB Dimension: 48mm X 32mm (Qty: 1pc)
- Light Panel PCB Dimension: 34mm X 25mm(Qty: 3pcs)
- Light flashes 2 times on one panel, 2 times on the other panel and once with all panels lighted up.
- Item: Strobe Kit NE555 DIY Kit
- Package Size: 12cm X 8cm X 3cm (4.72in X 3.15in X 1.18in)
- Package Weight: 0.04kg (0.09lb)
We provide FREE SHIPPING using our standard delivery method.