Tone Generator DIY Kit Using NE555 Timer, FREE SHIPPING
This electronic kit uses a NE555 timer to generate the signals to power a speaker that produces audible continuous sound once triggered.
The electronic parts come in loose form and will have to be soldered to the printed circuit board that comes with this kit. Basic soldering and electronic knowledge are necessary to assemble this kit.
Parts & Specs
- Input Voltage: 4.0V - 7.0V DC
- PCB dimension: 28mm X 25mm (1.10in X 0.98in)
- 1 X PCB
- 1 X 8Ω/0.25W Speaker
- 2 X 10cm Red Wire
- 2 X 10cm Black Wire
- 1 X NE555 Timer IC
- 1 X 8 Pins IC Socket
- 1 X 100uF/25V Electrolytic Capacitor
- 1 X 10uF/25V Electrolytic Capacitor
- 1 X Push Button Switch
- 3 X 0.01uF Ceramic Capacitor
- 5 X 47KΩ Metal Film Resistor
- 2 X 1N4148 Diode
- Item: Tone Generator NE555 DIY Kit
- Package Size: 10cm X 10cm X 10cm (3.94in X 3.94in X 3.94in)
- Package Weight: 0.03kg (0.07lb)
We provide FREE SHIPPING using our standard delivery method.